FUN DAY POLICIES
Please Take a Moment to review our Policy and Procedures We love to hear from our members so if you have any suggestions to make our facility a better place please let us know.
WHAT TO BRING
• Backpack for all your child’s belonging
• Socks: Failure to have socks will result in your child not being able to participate in the inflatable area.
• Flip Flops/Crocks: for Bathroom Use
• Change of Clothes
• Snacks or Money for purchasing of snacks
• Water Bottle
• Face Mask (optional)
• Sneakers for Ninja Room
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
• Full Payment is due at the time of the registration.
• NO REFUNDS or Credits will be issued
• Tuition is non-transferable and days missed cannot be carried over into other week
• LATE FEE: Registrations made less than 24 hours prior to the first day of the week of drop off (Monday), will be an additional $10.00 fee per day, per child.
• $10.00 Late pick-up fee will be charged for each additional 15 minutes – payment is required at pick-up
• Additional Fees for “In-House Events” must be paid at the time of registration.
• Your child’s “color group” is determined by their age.
• Color groups may be combined depending on the amount of children registered.
• Friend/Sibling requests to stay together need to be made at the time of registration.
• Friend/Siblings requests to stay together will be placed in the group of the youngest child.
• Although we do our best to we cannot guarantee that all friend/sibling requests to stay together will be made.
CODE OF CONDUCT
• All children should treat one another, staff and property with respect.
• All children should act and behave in a way which does not endanger, intimidate or interfere with the participation of others.
• All children should respect others rights to privacy.
• No physical contact (fighting, pushing, piling on, etc.)
• BULLYING, Name calling, teasing and offensive language will not be tolerated.
• 1st infraction: Verbal warning
• 2nd infraction: Written incident report
• 3rd infraction: Parent will be called & suspension from camp
• 4th infraction: Expulsion from GymStreet’s Day Program
*No refund or credit given for any suspension or expulsion*
CHILD ILLNESS POLICY
Please do not send your child to camp if he/she is displaying any of the following symptoms. GymStreet reserves the right to
send any child home with following symptoms:
• Common Cold: Keep child home during period of productive cough, and yellow or green nasal discharge,
especially during the first three days of his/her cold. Rest and care during the early stages often prevent complications.
• Severe cough
• Sore throat
• Nasal drainage that appears thick (pus-like)
• Fever over 100.4 degrees
• Eyes that are red, swollen, crusting or draining.
• Severe headache or pain
• Skin rash, unless diagnosed by doctor as non-infectious (obtain note from doctor).
• Nausea or vomiting
• Head lice (please inspect hair carefully).
All policies and advertisement pricing is subject to change without notice
• BAG LUNCH is required for all children. Lunch from home can contain PEANUT BUTTER; however we ask that you inform us during check-in so we can have your child wash their hands after lunch to remove any peanut oils.
• IMPORTANT: Parents make sure to review with your child what you have packed for Lunch & Snack and where it is located in their bag/backpack to prevent any confusion.
• Gym Street is NOT a peanut free facility. Children with food allergies have a designated food allergy table for lunch & snack
DROP OFF PROCEDURE
• Check in each morning to receive your child’s security number (security #’s change daily)
• Your child will receive a colored bracelet ( Red bracelets are given to indicate an allergy or medical condition in which the counselor’s need to be aware of)
• Snack money can be left at the front desk (a "$" symbol is put on the bracelet, this will allow your child access to the cafe)
PICK UP PROCEDURE
• Upon Pick-up you will need the security number for convenient check out
• Pick up without the security number requires a picture ID and the name must appear in our system (you may add up to two contacts through our online portal) – NO Exceptions.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Each group will be limited to no more than 12 children.
• Each group will be assigned their own rotation.
• Students be required to do frequent hand washing
• All games and activities (including inflatables) will be modified to allow for social distancing.
• Staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces throughout the day.
• Please remind your child to cover their cough or sneeze with their elbow.
• Label all belongings as we are not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen possessions
• The water fountain is closed. Please make sure to send your child with water (we will refill water bottles at the cafe sink when needed)
ADDITIONAL SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Arrive through front doors
• EXIT out the side door (Arrows will show the way)
• Please keep your distance while waiting for your child to get checked in
• This may take a few minutes so plan accordingly if you have to be at work
• If you'd like your child to wear a mask we ask they bring a spare
• Outside pickup protocols have been established if you prefer NOT to come into the building (please ask for the information if this is something you prefer to do)
• Keep your child home if they do not feel well
• Cell phones are not permitted while your child is under the care of GymStreet USA. If you feel your child needs to have their cell phone on them, permission must be given by the Vacation Day Director if your child would like to use their phone to call or text their parent. NO internet access, recording or picture taking will be permitted at any time.
• Electronic games are Not permitted
• GymStreet USA is NOT responsible for lost, stolen or broken items. Please remember to put your child’s name on all their belongings