FUN DAY POLICIES
Please Take a Moment to review our Policy and Procedures We love to hear from our members so if you have any suggestions to make our facility a better place please let us know.
WHAT TO BRING
• Backpack for all your child’s belonging
• Socks: Failure to have socks will result in your child not being able to participate in the inflatable area.
• Flip Flops/Crocks: for Bathroom Use
• Change of Clothes
• Snacks or Money for purchasing of snacks
• Water Bottle
• Face Mask (labeled) in a paper bag
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
• Full Payment is due at the time of the registration.
• NO REFUNDS or Credits will be issued
• Tuition is non-transferable and days missed cannot be carried over into other week
• LATE FEE: a charge of $10.00 fee per day will result for registrations not made TWO WEEK PRIOR to the WEEK of drop off. To clarify our policy this is not one week to the day (7 days) this is 7 days prior to the week you are attending. Ex: signing up for July 22, registration needs to be done by Sunday, July 12th in order to waive the late fee.
• $10.00 Late pick-up fee will be charged for each additional 15 minutes – payment is required at pick-up
• Additional Fees for “In-House Field trips” must be paid at the time of registration.
• Your child’s “color group” is determined by their age.
• Color groups may be combined depending on the amount of children registered.
• Friend/Sibling requests to stay together need to be made at the time of registration.
• Friend/Siblings requests to stay together will be placed in the group of the youngest child.
• Although we do our best to we cannot guarantee that all friend/sibling requests to stay together will be made.
Updated: Aug 2020
CODE OF CONDUCT
• All children should treat one another, staff and property with respect.
• All children should act and behave in a way which does not endanger, intimidate or interfere with the participation of others.
• All children should respect others rights to privacy.
• No physical contact (fighting, pushing, piling on, etc.)
• BULLYING, Name calling, teasing and offensive language will not be tolerated.
• 1st infraction: Verbal warning
• 2nd infraction: Written incident report
• 3rd infraction: Parent will be called & suspension from camp
• 4th infraction: Expulsion from GymStreet’s Day Program
*No refund or credit given for any suspension or expulsion*
• Cell phones are not permitted while your child is under the care of GymStreet USA. Permission must be given by the Front Desk or Vacation Day Director if your child would like to use their phone to call or text their parent.NO internet access, recording or picture taking will be permitted at any time.
• Electronic games are Not permitted
• GymStreet USA is NOT responsibility for lost, stolen or broken items. Please remember to put your child’s name on all their belongings
(OFFERED UNTIL SEPT. 11TH)
• There is an option to purchase a $5.00 hot lunch (Includes: fresh fruit, chip snack & drink)
The lunch order is placed during the check-in process.
• BAG LUNCH is required as of September 14th
• Choose from Pizza (provided by Wilmington House), Mac & Cheese, or Chicken Nuggets (additional
lunch options are added for our summer program)
• Lunch from home can contain PEANUT BUTTER; however we ask that you let the front desk know
during check-in so we can have your child wash their hands after lunch to remove any peanut oils.
• IMPORTANT: Parents make sure to review with your child what you have packed for Lunch & Snack and where it is located in their bag/backpack to prevent any confusion.
• Gym Street is NOT a peanut free facility. Children with food allergies have a designated food allergy table for lunch & snack
• Options to bring or purchase snacks & drinks
• Snack times are as follows (morning 10 or 10:30) (Afternoon 3:00 or 3:30). Snack purchases are not permitted during movie.
• Ages 6 under: If your child is with us for a full day and you packed multiple snacks, it is helpful if you label them so they know not to eat both snacks in the morning.
• MONEY LEFT: is put into an envelope with your child’s name and left at the cafe it is helpful to review with them what they can or cannot purchase. GymStreet is not responsible for your child’s snack choices.
DROP OFF PROCEDURE
• Check in at the entrance of the Cafe each morning to receive your child’s security number (security #’s change daily)
• Your child will receive a colored bracelet ( Red bracelets are given to indicate an allergy or medical condition in which the counselor’s need to be aware of)
• Lunch orders are placed at this time and are written on your child’s bracelet
• Snack money can be left at the front desk (a $ is put on the bracelet, this will allow your child access to the cafe)
PICK UP PROCEDURE
• Pick up is done at the front desk (please do not go looking for your child)
• Upon Pick-up you will need the security number for convenient check out
• Pick up without the security number requires a picture ID and the name must appear on the vacation day waiver under the Child Release Authorization portion of the medical waiver
– NO Exceptions.
CHILD ILLNESS POLICY
Please do not send your child to camp if he/she is displaying any of the following symptoms. GymStreet reserves the right to
send any child home with following symptoms:
• Common Cold: Keep child home during period of productive cough, and yellow or green nasal discharge,
especially during the first three days of his/her cold. Rest and care during the early stages often prevent complications.
• Severe cough
• Sore throat
• Nasal drainage that appears thick (pus-like)
• Fever over 100.4 degrees
• Eyes that are red, swollen, crusting or draining.
• Severe headache or pain
• Skin rash, unless diagnosed by doctor as non-infectious (obtain note from doctor).
• Nausea or vomiting
• Head lice (please inspect hair carefully).
All policies and advertisement pricing is subject to change without notice
ADDITIONAL SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Each group will be limited to no more than 12 children.
• Each group will be assigned their own rotation.
• Students be required to do frequent hand washing
• All games and activities (including inflatables) will be modified to allow for social distancing.
• Students will not be required to wear face masks during the day when the 6 foot protocol can be met.
• Face masks will be required when social distancing is not possible (rest room lobby/snack bar, during certain activities)
• Staff will wear face masks, when maintaining 6 feet distance is not possible, i.e. during spotting
• Staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces throughout the day.
• Please remind your child to cover their cough or sneeze with their elbow.
• Label all masks and bags as we are not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen possessions
• Extra mask – should your child misplace or lose their mask they will not be able to take part in activities until
a replacement mask is brought in.
• The water fountain is closed. Please make sure to send your child with water (we will refill water bottles at the cafe sink when needed)
• Arrive through front doors
• EXIT out the side door (Arrows will show the way)
• Parents are required to wear masks upon entering GymStreet
• Stand at the 6 foot marks while waiting for your child to get checked in
• This may take a few minutes so plan accordingly if you have to be at work
• If you are ordering lunch, talk about the options so they know what to order
• If you did not Pre-pay for lunch cash will be needed (we cannot guarantee the front desk will be open to make credit card purchases)
• Put your child’s mask is a LABELED brown paper bag, also label their mask
• A book (summer reading) is encouraged to be brought for quiet time
• Outside pickup protocols have been established if you prefer NOT to come into the building (please ask for the information if this is
something you prefer to do)
• Keep your child home if they do not feel well
NEW ONLINE CLASS OPTION
beginning on Sept. 14th
• Fully charged laptop/Chrome Book or similar device required
• Listening device (headphones/earbuds etc)
• Review directions with your child of what is required of them for the class time assignments
GymStreet will be supplying a facility for your child to do school work, it will be built into our rotations. The room
will be monitored by a staff member to insure there is a quiet space for your child to learn. Any child who
consistently disrupts this environment will be asked to leave the room.
During this program we will not be teaching your children. If they are frustrated with the assignment we can offer
encouragement but will not make it mandatory for them to complete it.
Live Zoom classroom sessions will be limited on a first come first serve basis. Restrictions apply